Man, it’s been way too long since I’ve gone out into the garage to spend some quality time with my pickup project. This past weekend, though, I did find some time to get back to work and try and accomplish something--namely, a few more rust repairs. This time it was the passenger-side rocker and cab corner--and while I was at it I finally decided to fill the fuel filler hole on the driver side of the cab.

For those who are unfamiliar with my project, I’m doing my best to turn what was a stripped-down old parts donor back into a running/driving hot rod pickup--that is when time and funds allow me to do so. Luckily, I hadn’t committed to a monthly buildup series (boy, would I have been in trouble) since free garage time dwindles for me by the day. But I promised to keep everyone in the loop as the truck progressed. So, here’s a look at what I accomplished over the weekend. CT