With the valve covers on and most of the electrical connectors reattached, things were looking complete again. But notice the difference in the wiring on the left and on the right, and the absence of the fuel rail crossover line running over the blower; this didn't happen by accident. I spent a few hours with the stock wiring loom and some cloth-like split loom to make the left look so tidy. I don't like the way plastic split loom looks, plus it's not as pliable. Check your local electrical supply house. I got this split loom in three different diameters from one down the street from the office called Orvac Electronics.